Beaver Dam, WI 1956
The Jackson House was built from the first of three designs for prefabricated houses by Wright for the Marshall Erdman Company. The house is 3,001 square feet and includes five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The open living room and raised dining area include a natural stone fireplace. Full-length glass doors face south and provide views of the patio and landscaped property (almost two acres). The kitchen and adjacent breakfast area have been tiled and the walls have been hand painted. Original cabinetry is stored in the house. A lower-level efficiency kitchen and two bedrooms were created as a mother-in-law suite. The exterior of the house is brick, pressed board and stone. The house includes a two-car garage. Included in the sale price are range/oven, refrigerator, two dishwashers, microwave, freezer, water softener and all window treatments.